Monday, July 5, 2010

Lily's list of Doctor's

This is Stephanie aka mama...
Today I met someone who is starting down the same road I did with Lily and what doctors to choose.

Here are just a few that we see regularly:

Colleen Cianciarulo, NP, Sansum Peds on Hitchcock. I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER!!!!!

Dr. Deborah McCurdy, Pediatric Rheumatologist, UCLA I LOVE HER I LOVE HER TOO!!!!

Dr. Sean Early, Pediatric Orthopedists

Dr. Mark Silverberg, Pediatric Opthomologist , Sansum, who works a lot with JIA kids

Dr. Drew Kelts, Pediatric GI, Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara

Dr. David LaPatka, Pediatric ENT, Sansum on Pesetas

Dr. Myron Liebhaber, Allergist/Immunologist

Dr. Mark Toscher, ENT/Audiologist

Then we have PT and Speech Therapy...

This is what I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm missing people.

I would highly recommend all of them, whether minor or major health issues. I really like the team we have in place. I just wish they had a magic ball and could see everything going on with Lily.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment