Wednesday, August 4, 2010

JA CONFERENCE!!!!

I will post pictures when my mama gets them developed. Of all things, my mama forgot the camera!!!!

Anyways, the conference was great!!! I played with a lot of other kids my age that have arthritis. It was sad to see so many little kids affected by it. I was a good girl, as long as I had my nene (binky) and cuddles. The time change was a little hard, but it worked it out.

The first day, we had a yummy dinner and played with thunder sticks. I was very overwhelmed at first but warmed up. I loved banging them together. The next couple of days I got to play with the same group of friends. We watched movies and did art projects. I made a shaker and hat for the parade on Sunday. The parade was fun. I saw my picture on the huge TV a few times.

I went and saw the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House and some other things. I didn't care about any of it, but my mama said that I will one day:) We'll see.
My friend Jackson's mommy let me use his great Stokke Stroller. I liked sitting up high. I liked looking at faces and not butts:) Thanks mama Monica...I will consider giving it back:)

I was a good flyer. I like to fly. I didn't like the guy yelling at my mama and yelling at a baby. He was mean and I told him "HUSH, NO NO NO!!!" He didn't like it but I didn't like him yelling. I only slept the last few minutes of each flight. I saw lots of lightening storms. My mama thought it was really cool.

I hear my mommy talking a lot about shots. I don't know if I like the sounds of it. Who likes shots???? Not me, but I also don't like taking all the different meds.

I want to go to the conference next year. It is in Crystal City/Arlington, VA from July 7-11th. They say to come early to the 4th of July party in DC. I know my mama is working on getting us out there.

Thanks for praying for us while we were there. It was a fun trip and I can't wait until next year.

THANK YOU ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION FOR SENDING US!!!!!

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment